New Acrobat Reader Repair Tool
New Acrobat Reader Repair Tool. PDF Repair Toolbox is a a new Adobe Acrobat file repair tool that allows users to fix PDF files which are inpdfible from Adobe's file recovery. A common error message from Adobie is that Acrobat PDF file format is having difficulties, the file is damaged and could not be repaired by normal means.
How to repair a damaged Acrobat PDF document
A step-by-step instruction on recovering a damaged Adobe Reader and/or Adobe Acrobat document:
- Download, install and start PDF Repair Toolbox from here: https://www.acrobatrepairtoolbox.com/d/PDF-1-RepairToolbox-Install.exe
- Select the damaged *.pdf file on the first page of PDF Repair Toolbox
- Specify the name of the destination file
- Select the version of the PDF file being saved
- Click the Save file button
Adobe Acrobat Repair Tool
- Advanced algorithms to help recognize important data;
- Reliable methods to ensure all data is recovered;
- Output to PDF files which can be either compressed or uncompressed;
- Fixes for many common logical errors;
- Support for all revisions of the PDF format.
When users find themselves asking Does Adobe Acrobat Repair pdf files to their fullest extent?, it is time to use PDF Repair Toolbox.
- Our software do not recover password protected PDF files
- Our tool do not repair encrypted PDF files.
Note: PDF Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. PDF Repair Toolbox not include donate inside. This is a software with a free DEMO easy version. The tool is not distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development project team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. You need download Microsoft PDF repair software and use it.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting a source PDF file for further processing.
Select name of new PDF file for saving.
Select version of new PDF file.
Viewing the final recovery report.
With PDF Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid.
- An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who has created the PDF document to correct the problem.
- There was an error opening this document. There was problem reading this document.
- There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- There was an error processing a page. Invalid Function resource.
- There was an error processing the page. A font contains a bad cmap-encoding.
- There was an error processing a page. Too few operands.
- An unrecognized token "" found.
- File is corrupt or damaged
- This file contains information not understood by the viewer.
- File does not begin with %PDF.
- PDF file is not readable with Acrobat Reader.
- Format error: not a pdf or corrupted.
- File Damaged and Cannot Be Repaired
- Error Locating Object Handler When Downloading a .pdf File